• Please view the following PRTR regulations S.I. No. 123 of 2007, S.I. No. 649 of 2011 and E-PRTR Regulation, (EC) No 166/2006 .
• Read the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control Directive (2008/1/EC).
• Check the EC Guidance Document for E-PRTR implementation. This provides general information on what E-PRTR is, the substances covered, the reporting thresholds etc.
• Download a list of pollutants and EPER reporting thresholds.
• Check the European Website for information on all member states as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. http://prtr.ec.europa.eu/Home.aspx.
• A variety of information on the substances which companies manufacture or import is available at http://apps.echa.europa.eu/registered/registered-sub.aspx.